Friday, September 19, 2014

Your Inner Beauty Out!

Your Inner Beauty Out!
A sneak peek of an entire day in paradise!
“Your Inner Beauty Out” took place Sunday 14 of September at Island residence, a small paradise by Chrisanthos Panas who has created an amazing place for all sorts of events. My first encounter with the event was with Manos Gerakinis who called me on the phone during the summer telling me that he found out about my jewellery from a common friend -Soula -from Cavo Tagoo and he wanted me & Vassilis Zoulias (my partner in crime) to participate in the event. We set a meeting, and as soon as I met him I realized why this man is so successful. He was full of energy, extremely polite and even though we had a meeting about the event, we ended up having a small interview, with me asking questions and him answering  about his success and about “closet on the go”. Manos is a professional and has been tested in the real arena of fashion in U.K, and he means no bull****. He knows the core of fashion: How to make money out of clothes, and everything that revolves around it. This is what fashion is for me. I will have another article about Manos very soon! I always like to participate in events like that because I have the chance to meet friends and discuss, see new designers and observe. This time I had the chance to meet Nassos Ntotsikas who is the nicest guy you could meet in this business and his business partner Michail Passos, a very unique human being. Panos apergis with his unique positive energy was there, dear Hristos Stratikopoulos, and my dear dear living doll Chara Lebessi! (I want her for my doll collection). Christiana Verouka & Georgia from the bohemian boutique Boho in Kolonaki were also there and we had an amazing time as “neighbors». Eleni Preka from “Hot yoga” was the soul of the event and she was taking care of everything! Of course there isn’t any event worth talking about without Mr. George Davlas! I have always admired George and in my estimation he belongs in this category of people who you know that what they are doing in this life time is exactly what they came here to do. A virtuoso of public relations, and a very smart man. (If I was younger and starting my career now I would skip going to university to study arts, I would just go to his office to do my practice and then I would be ready to conquer the world) The fashion show was amazing with Katerina Kainourgiou as the presenter and for me it was a real pleasure because there wasn’t the usual backstage drama where everybody is terrified and nervous. We didn’t have this here, no. Maybe because we were next to sea, maybe because of the energy of the trees and the beautiful surroundings. It was a pity we didn’t see Chrysanthos more, but I know he is very busy! This day at Island brought back memories from a century ago where my best friend got married and had her wedding party there, and I remember I was crying from Varkiza all the way back to Kifissia, because I felt that I wouldn’t see her again (and I didn’t). This time I almost cried on my way back because I was very hungry and hadn’t been fed all day!!!!, and for Taurus this is equal with  a disaster. Until the next post I wish you all the best. I promise I will always give all the inside info nobody else dares to. I want to become the Athenian Gossip Boy. Xxxxxx

By the way, Manos Gerakinis’ 1755 new fragrance is divine.

All photos by Pericles Kondylatos, All rights reserved.




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment