Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Thom Browne Fall 2015 Menswear full looks: FUNERAL CHIC

Fashion & Mourning
It seems that Thom Browne gave in to a dark mood at his latest show on the last day of Paris Fashion Week, & delivered his best & most dramatic show ever with a collection that romanticizes a funeral procession.. "I had a notion of how there is respect for people who have passed," he said after tonight's theatrical performance. So he came up with a scenario about a character named Michael, a self-contained individual who lives and dies in complete harmony with himself, and is then honored in death by his friends and relatives. Thom Browne’s man was dressed in silk, lace, tulle, fur and taffeta. I am a huge fan of Thom Browne, and I feel that everything he does even himself is perfect. In my eyes he is the perfect man - after Tom Ford)
This show was his best so far because he touched a theme that I find very interesting myself and I have explored it in numerous photo-shoots. After the pics of his show I represent my Photo-shoot: "Forgive me Father for I have sinned" by my favorite Greek photographer Takis Tsadilis, which we did a few years ago for my gothic jewellery collection, using Charlie by Vn Models.














































"Forgive me Father for I have sinned" 



















































No comments:

Post a Comment